Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Kung Fu Panda


The Word of Wisdom By Master Oogway:-

One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it.

It's true that more you try to avoid certain situations you would land up facing the same. It's not smart to run away from certain and there is no fun in it. Life is all about facing the toughest situations and winning over it. It's the path that you take which would decide your FATE.

Your Mind is like this water my friend. When its agitated it becomes difficult to see but when you allow it to settle the answer becomes clear.

I strongly agree with this statement. Mind works at it's best when its calm. For example you can study and grasp more knowledge when the environment around you is peaceful. When you are angry or too much excited about certain situation, it may happen that you may ignore or miss few things, which may be very important.

There is just News, there is no GOOD or BAD.

Yes news is news; it cannot be good or bad. It depends upon our perception how we take it. News, which may sound BAD for one could be GOOD for another. So GOOD or BAD its our PERCEPTION.


Look at this, I cannot make it blossom when it suits me nor make it bear fruit before time.

This statement made by Oogway about Peach Tree to ShiFu talks the basic fundamental that you cannot control the destiny of others. What the best you can do is move along with it. Rather than focusing on gaining power to rule others one should focus more in how well they can go along with others. If one believes he has the power to control or rule others he is making a fool of himself.

To make something special you just have to believe its special.

This statement made by Po's Dad while revealing the secret ingredient of his soup has motivated me a lot. It's true that to make something special you don't have to add anything special to it. All you need is a faith. Self-Confidence is the key to success.

KUNG FU PANDA is really a must watch movie. It's simple, fantastic, funny and a great lesson for one and all. I personally suggest you to watch this movie.

DJ

2 comments:

cutestdost said...

Nice post dear.. n Quotes are so good.

great work dear!!

keep writing..!!

Unknown said...

Hi, I like your reflections on the movie.

I really enjoy Kung Fu cinema but I was a little cynical when I first heard about this movie. I thought the makers would disregard the essence of what kung fu is (discipline, respect and faith) and just turn it into another Disney movie.

So, you can imagine how pleasently surprised I was when I saw Kung Fu Panda. I love it! Teaches great lessons for kids and adults.

Anyway, great post :)