I had a long hair right from the beginning when I started paying attention to my looks. Although I did had my hair trimmed to shorter lengths but I never thought of getting cropped nearly to baldness.
I thought lets give it a try and went ahead with a stone on my heart. Guess what I liked it, don;t know about others.
Soon I realized the benefits of short hair.
1. Less shampoo required to clean your hair.
2. Less oil required to apply on hair.
3. Less water required to clean hair.
4. Less time in fact no time required to set your hair.
5. Natural air conditioner and you never feel hot as you used to feel when you had long hair.
6. You feel light headed and helps you to concentrate more on your work since you don't have those long hair to ruin your concentration.
In short I realized change is for GOOD and my new hairstyle is good, no matter you like it or not.