This post is for all those who have motivated me time and again, who have made me what I am. It's been long journey and I have still got long way to go.
I thank My Parents first and foremost:
- For bringing me to this beautiful world,
- For teaching me to respect others feelings, loving others,
- For teaching me what’s good and what’s bad.
- For being there with me always and supporting me,
- For forgiving me whenever I made mistake,
- For making me strong whenever I was feeling low.
- And for the sacrifices you made for my happiness. Love you both a lot.
- For fighting with me and making me ready for self defense in process,
- For making me feel I have the authority since I am the eldest one,
- For loving me although he shows only when he needs some favor,
- For being my shield whenever I was about to get beating, I always blame him and get out of the trouble easily,
- For being there whenever I am getting bored,
- In short for being a great brother.
I Thank My Friends:
- For making me feel special,
- For laughing on my stupid jokes,
- For bearing my pranks and my expenses,
- For giving me such a wonderful memories to cherish
- For cheering me up whenever I got a Re-appear
I Thank My Teachers:
- For trying there best to make me pass. I am sure it would have been one helluva ride for them.
- For having faith in me though I kept on failing till pre-boards. Although they did not had any option.
- For not getting tired of giving me punishment.
I Thank My Girl-Friends:
- For loving me unconditionally,
- For paying the bill of almost every date,
- For pampering me and caring me,
- For making me go through hell time with all that tantrums and stuffs.
I thank all those people who made me go through tough times. If they were not be there I would had never realized who all mean to me.
I THANK GOD FOR GIVING ME THIS LIFE and FOR BLESSING ME.
Thanks to all of you and I am SORRY for hurting you all knowingly or unknowingly. Forgive me if possible...